Are you looking for the right procedure to set up Windstream email account on iPhone device? Then, here is the quick guide that encompasses the easiest steps to configure the Windstream.Net email settings on iPhone. Wondering what is the relationship between the Windstream email account setup and its email settings? Here is the answer.
Windstream email settings are composed of the incoming and outgoing mail servers. By configuring them into your device, you can enable your Windstream email services with the help of any email client.
Note: There are two types of email accounts exist, IMAP and POP. This method consists of the steps to configure the Windstream POP email settings as the iOS device works the best with the POP server.
Now, quickly apply the steps mentioned in the method and configure the Windstream email settings on iPhone.
- To start the process of the Windstream email account setup, launch any of the email clients or applications you have on your phone.
- Here, you must click on the ‘Settings’ tab amongst the other options.
- Then, you will see the Settings menu options on your iPhone screen, click on the ‘Mail, Contacts, and Calendars’ option.
- On the ‘Accounts’ window, you will have to look for the ‘Add Account’ option and click on it.
- On the next screen, you can see the names of many Email Providers. Find the ‘Windstream’, in case you cannot see it, click on the ‘Other’.
- Confirm your choice by clicking on the ‘Add Mail Account’ on the next screen.
- To complete the first phase of setting up your Windstream email account, you will have to enter the following login information in their required tabs.
- Your Windstream username.
- Your Windstream email address
- Password for the ID mentioned above
- You can write anything related to your Windstream account in the ‘Description’ box and click on the ‘Next’ button to continue.
- Now, you will have to select POP3 amongst the given options as the type of your Account Type.
- After choosing the Account Type you will be taken to the Windstream Email Settings page. On this page, enter ‘pop.windstream.net’ next to the ‘Hostname for the Incoming Mail Server’.
- Then, provide the ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’ of your Windstream account for the Authentication process.
- Similarly, you will see a tab that reads ‘Hostname for the Outgoing Mail Server’, next to it then, write ‘smtp.windstream.net’ in the tab.
- Again provide your Login Information (Email Address and Password) for the ‘Authentication process’
- To proceed to the Advanced settings, click on the ‘Next’ button. Soon, you will receive the ‘Verification message for POP account details’ message on the iPhone screen.
- Confirm your choice by clicking on the ‘Continue’ button and wait until the iPhone device configures the entered email settings.
- At last, you must click on the ‘Yes’ button and you receive a message that reads ‘Your email setup is now complete’.
After following the steps mentioned above, your Windstream Email Login account will be ready to use on your iPhone device. If you find any difficulty while configuring Windstream.Net email settings on iPhone, leave a comment, and get your query resolved in no time.